Deniz Turkish Cotton Towel
The peshtemal towel is also known as foutas, pestemals or hammam towels, is a woven towel made 600 years and has been a blessing for the Turkish Community.
- The DENIZ peshtemal towel is made of 100% Turkish cotton produced in Turkey.
- They are so beautiful and light in weight that it can be utilized as a Pashmina scarf.
- Approximately 100x180cm 40" x 70".
- Materials: 100% Cotton.
- Turkish hammam towels are travel friendly towels that take up little space
- Towels like these get softer and luscious with every use!
- The fringes are hand tied by ladies of villages
- Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Table Cloth, Hammam Towel, Gym Towel, Spa Towel, Pool Towel, Scarf, Sarong, Pareo, Fouta, Runner, throw blankets or even sarongs.
- Also perfect for holidays, hiking/camping, swimming, muddy dogs, gyms/sport, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and of course decoration of your own home.
- Please wash before first use - a gentle wash with cold water in washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- ±%5 size change on dimension and ± 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are not included. You may need to pay additional local taxes at the time of delivery of your order.Delivery Times
- Turkey → 1-2 Business days.
- Europe → 1-2 Business days.
- USA / Canada → 2-4 Business days.
- Australia → 3-5 Business days.
- Rest of the World → 3-5 Business days