Mihri Turkish Cotton Towel Khaki
- The MIHRI Khaki bath towel is made of 100% natural turkish cotton produced in Turkey with dyed yarns.
- Approximately 100x180 cm 40" x 70".
- Materials: 100% Cotton.
- These are super light-weighted yet stylish and thus can be used as a cotton scarf too.
- Also called as fouta hammam towel, they are highly absorbent, fast drying, and space saving.
- All fringes are knotted by ladies in the village.
- They get softer and more luscious the more you wash and use them.
- Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Table Cloth, Hammam Towel, Gym Towel, Spa Towel, Pool Towel, Scarf, Sarong, Pareo, Fouta, Runner, throw blankets or even sarongs.
- Also perfect for holidays, hiking/camping, swimming, muddy dogs, gyms/sport, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and of course decoration of your own home.
- Please wash before first use - a gentle wash with cold water in washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- ±%5 size change on dimension and ± 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are not included. You may need to pay additional local taxes at the time of delivery of your order.Delivery Times
- Turkey → 1-2 Business days.
- Europe → 1-2 Business days.
- USA / Canada → 2-4 Business days.
- Australia → 3-5 Business days.
- Rest of the World → 3-5 Business days